All USAT rules apply, including:
- Participants under the age of 18, must have a waiver signed by a parent or guardian.
- It is the responsibility of the participant to know the course.
- Anyone guilty of discourteous or aggressive conduct in the pool, will be subject to a variable time penalty or disqualification.
- Swimmers must touch the wall at then end of each pool length.
- CPSC-approved hard shell helmets must be worn by all participants.
- Following the traffic rules are the responsibility of the participant.
- Anyone guilty of cutting off other participants or causing an accident by overly aggressive or irresponsible behavior will be disqualifiied.
- Race numbers must be worn on the front - during the run.
- Relay participants must transfer their timing chip in the transition area.